24/7 online chat
- Available 24/7
- Staffed by AA Volunteers
- Easy-To-Use Chat App
- Easy Website Integration
- a nickname
- an email address (confidential)
- a password
In fact, there is no place in the AA Chat App for personal information like last name, workplace, or other personal information.
In addition, the AA Chat Room is moderated using the AA Chat Room Rules & Guidelines built upon AA’s Twelve Traditions.
Regardless of whether AA Chat is integrated on your website, your AA community is welcome to join AA Chat and carry the message of Alcoholics Anonymous through 12 step work at any time.
- We have but one primary purpose – to carry the AA message to the alcoholic who still suffers.
- We do not endorse, finance or lend the AA name to any related facility or outside enterprise.
- We are fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions.
- The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking
- We have no opinion on outside issues so that the AA name ought never be drawn into public controversy
- Our public relations policy is based on attraction rather than promotion; we maintain personal anonymity at the level of press, radio, films, and internet.
- Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of all our traditions
It’s really easy.
To Add the Blue Chat Dot:
For each page where you want the blue dot to appear, add the following line of code anywhere in the <body> section:
<script src=”https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@widgetbot/crate@3″ async defer>
To Add a Link:
If you would prefer to add a traditional link to your menu, link directly to https://aachats.org